facts and stats
* 26, 368 square metre facility.
* Designed to achieve a minimum BREAAM 2011 ‘very good’ accreditation and the best EPC rating possible for its size.
* 230 staff based at the previous head office in Erith have relocated to Dartford.
* 13,842 square metres of dedicated warehouse and logistics space, split equally between warehouse logistics and European transit operations.
* Total racked storage capacity of 25,000 pallet spaces.
* Racking built to accommodate pallets up to 8 levels and installed with in-rack sprinklers.
* An additional 28,450 sq ft, split over 2 mezzanine floors dedicated to pick and pack and assembly activities.
* Strategically located off junction 1A of the M25 with excellent road connections with the A2, A20, A13, the Channel Tunnel and the A2/M2 to the port of Dover.